1. Sung-Eun Im, Hyungeun Yoon, Tae-Gyu Nam, Ho Jin Heo, Ho Jin Heo, Chang Yong Lee, and Dae-Ok Kim. Anti-neurodegenerative effect of phenolic extract and caffeic acid derivatives in romaine lettuce on neuron-like PC-12 cell. Journal of Medicinal Food 2010, (in press)
2. Chang-Ho Jeong, Gwi Nam Choi, Ji Hye Kim, Ji Hyun Kwak, Dae-Ok Kim, Young Jun Kim, and Ho Jin Heo. Antioxidant activities from the aerial parts of Platycodon grandiflorum. Food Chemistry 2010, 118(2): 278-282
3. Jun Ho Kim, Wan Sik Jung, Nag-Jin Choi, Dae-Ok Kim, Dong-Hoon Shin, and Young Jun Kim. Health promoting effects of bovine colostrum in type 2 diabetic patients to reduce blood glucose, cholesterol, triglyceride, and ketones. Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry 2009, 20: 298-303
4. Ki Won Lee, Young Jun Kim, Nam Joo Kang, Jong Hun Kim, Sang Jun Lee, Dae-Ok Kim, Chang Yong Lee, and Hyong Joo Lee. Improved assay for determining the total radical-scavenging capacity of antioxidants and foods. International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition 2009, 60(1): 12-20
5. Seok-Hyun Eom, Hyoung-Jae Park, Chengwu Jin, Dae-Ok Kim, Dong-Wan Seo, Yeon Ho Jeong, and Dong-Ha Cho. Changes in antioxidant activity with temperature and time in Chrysanthemum indicum L. (Gamguk) teas during elution processes in hot water. Food Science and Biotechnology 2008, 17(2): 408-412
6. Ji-Hee Yu, Dae-Hee Lee, Yong-Cheol Park, Dae-Ok Kim, Yeon-Woo Ryu, and Jin-Ho Seo. Proteomic analysis of fructophilic properties of osmotolerant Candida magnoliae. Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology 2008, 18(2): 248-254
7. Soo Jung Choi, Kyung Young Yoon, Sung-Gil Choi, Dae-Ok Kim, Sejong Oh, Woo Jin Jun, Dong Hoon Shin, Sung-Hwan Cho, and Ho Jin Heo. Protective effect of Acanthopanax senticosus on oxidative stress induced PC12 cell death. Food Science and Biotechnology 2007, 16(6): 1035-1040
8. Sung-Won Choi, Nam-Yoon Hur, Soon-Cheol Ahn, Dong-Seob Kim, Jae-Kwon Lee, Dae-Ok Kim, Seung-Kuk Park, Byung-Yong Kim, and Moo-Yeol Baik. Isolation and structural determination of squalene synthase inhibitor from Prunus mume fruit. Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology 2007, 17(12): 1970-1975.
9. Hyun-Ah Yu, Sung-Gun Kim, Eun-Jeong Kim, Woo-Jong Lee, Dae-Ok Kim, Kyungmoon Park, Yong-Cheol Park, and Jin-Ho Seo. Characterization of ubiquitin C-terminal hydrolase 1 (YUH1) from Saccharomyces cerevisiae expressed in recombinant Escherichia coli. Protein Expression and Purification 2007, 56(1): 20-26.
10. Kyung Mi Yoo, Dae-Ok Kim and Chang Yong Lee. Evaluation of different methods of antioxidant measurement. Food Science and Biotechnology 2007, 16(2): 177-182.
11. Ho Jin Heo, Young Jun Kim, Donghwa Chung, and Dae-Ok Kim. Antioxidant capacity of individual and combined phenolics in a model system. Food Chemistry 2007, 104(1): 87-92
12. Na-Young Park, Jaeho Cha, Dae-Ok Kim and Cheon-Seok Park. Enzymatic characterization and substrate specificity of thermostable β-glycosidase from hyperthermophilic Archaea, Sulfolobus shibatae, expressed in E. coli. Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology 2007, 17(3): 454-60.
13. Jae-Hwan Kim, Hae-Youn Lieu, Tae-Woon Kim, Dae-Ok Kim, Dong-Hwa Shon, Kang-Mo Ahn, Sang-Il Lee, and Hae-Yeong Kim. Assessment of the potential allergenicity of genetically modified soybeans and soy-based products. Food Science and Biotechnology 2006, 15(6): 954-958.
14. Donghwa Chung, Myoung-Dong Kim, Dae-Ok Kim, Young-Ho Koh, and Jin-Ho Seo. Modeling growth kinetics of lactic acid bacteria for food fermentation. Food Science and Biotechnology 2006, 15(5): 664-671.
15. Kang-In Na, Myoung-Dong Kim, Won-Ki Min, Jeong-Ah Kim, Woo-Jong Lee, Dae-Ok Kim, Kyung-Moon Park and Jin-Ho Seo. Expression and purification of ubiquitinspecific protease (UBP1) of Saccharomyces cerevisiae in recombinant Escherichia coli. Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering 2005, 10(6): 599-602.
16. Dae-Ok Kim, Ho Jin Heo, Young Jun Kim, Hyun Seuk Yang and Chang Y. Lee. Sweet and sour cherry phenolics and their protective effects on neuronal cells. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2005, 53(26): 9921-9927.
17. Young Jun Kim, Dae-Ok Kim, Ock Kyoung Chun, Dong Hoon Shin, Hyungil Jung, Chang Yong Lee, and David B. Wilson. Phenolic extraction from apple peel by cellulases from Thermobifida fusca. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2005, 53(24): 9560-9565.
18. Young-Jin Cho, Dae-Hee Lee, Dae-Ok Kim, Won-Ki Min, Ki-Tae Bong, Gang-Gweon Lee, and Jin-Ho Seo. Production of a monoclonal antibody against ochratoxin A and its application to immunochromatographic assay. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2005, 53(22): 8447-8451.
19. Ock Kyoung Chun, Dae-Ok Kim, Nancy Smith, David Schroeder, Jae Taek Han, and Chang Yong Lee. Daily consumption of phenolics and total antioxidant capacity from fruits and vegetables in the American diet. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 2005, 85(10): 1715-1724.
20. Dae-Ok Kim and Olga I. Padilla-Zakour. Jam processing effect on phenolics and antioxidant capacity in anthocyanin-rich fruits: cherry, plum and raspberry. Journal of Food Science 2004, 69: S395-S400.